Friday, January 7, 2011

Love Vintage finds at Hunter Gatherer new store in Royal Arcade Melbourne



How perfect for Hunter Gatherer to find a spot in the beautiful & timeless 19th century building of the Royal Arcade!

Newly refurbished section of the arcade is looking great with fresh lick of paint & clean windows.

I couldnt resist walking in to browse their neat & organised racks of vintage wares. I love that dresses stood with dresses & skirts with skirts!

Discovered a really cool vintage Giorgio Armani blazer in a tan color made in Italy and this irresistible vintage shirt dress orange with green polka dots and a frilled collar running down the front with square gold buttons (all still intact!) to add, softly fine pleats from the waist & lined!

O my god, just describing it is making me want it more. Lovely sales assistant to top it off! I did say to her if it's there tomorrow, I'll take it home with me!!

Perhaps I'll dream about it tonight!






No comments:

Post a Comment